1. We will use and respect the consensus model of Occupy Long Beach.
2. We will stay within the guidelines of our Charter (i.e. peaceful and non-violent). The Charter will be one of the first items on our agenda and is open to amendments.
3. We will have a pre-planned agenda for each meeting and will ask that everyone stay on topic. We will plan time for open discussion at each group meeting, during which additions to future agendas may be proposed.
Agenda for the first meeting (Thur.- 11/3/11 6:30pm – Kress Market 443 Pine Avenue Long Beach, CA)
1. Finalize a cool name for our group.
2. Amend/Adapt Charter.
3. Decide on a permanent meeting spot for our group.
4. Propose Actions:
– Rally for Hyatt workers
– Thanksgiving Actions
5. Proposal to create a better communication network with other Occupations.
6. Open discussion. This will be the time for general questions, comments, ideas, and additions to future agenda items.