Dear Whoever Really Cares,
Today was the first day of school (Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, CA). All the cool kids seem to go here, if they don’t move to L.A. to get internships at fashion magazines and reality tv shows straight out of high school. In their honor, when I should be writing stories, poems, and fantasy sports knowledge to impress my one and only lady friend, I am going to tell you what’s cool this year… and what isn’t.
First, for the guys, don’t try too hard. Clothes should feel nice off of the rack. If you are going to have to make “home improvements” before you can wear it to school, leave it alone my friend. If you find yourself needing to cut the sleeves off of t-shirts, buy tanks. If you have ever chopped the legs off of designer jeans just so they will become designer jean shorts, Pakistan and Haiti REALLY need help. Buy books, not wardrobes.
Now, for the girls. I have two lists below. I have “The Cool List” (Do’s), and “The Other Girls Are Cooler Than You List” (Don’ts).
1. Do “Daisy Duke” an old denim skirt.
2. Do wear short shorts with short sleeves… summer only lasts so long.
3. Do smile really big, you’ll look much better that way
1. Don’t wear tapered jeans for a while. I know they’re popular, that’s why everyone else is wearing them too.
2. Don’t let guys wear your tapered jeans. Make them get they’re own.
I hope this information helps.
Rocking cargo shorts, and a T & C knock off,